Welcome to Speech, Language, Music Therapy, Cork.
Hello, I’m Linda Coyle. I am a speech and language therapist and music therapist with over 18 years experience in the fields of healthcare and education both in Ireland and New Zealand. Being dual qualified, I can provide services which can enhance, or maintain:
- Speech, language and communication, including voice and fluency
- Social and emotional wellbeing
- Learning, organisational skills & memory
My work is centred on some key principles:
- Listening to what my clients need and want.
- Working in partnership with my clients and their support system.
- Taking a problem-solving and solution focused approach to issues.
- Using best practice to inform the services I offer
- Providing a flexible service to address the individual needs of my clients
Sign up now for my monthly newsletter, ‘Connected Communication’ and get a free copy of my e-book…