On Tuesday 12th April, Clonakilty Kindergarten, Lady’s Cross, Clonakilty, have invited Eithne Ní Dhraighneáin, Play Therapist, and myself, as speech and language therapist, to present an evening entitled: ‘Enhancing your Child’s Development and Strengthening your Relationship with your Child’.
Topics which will be addressed and will be of relevance to parents and caregivers from 0 – 5 years include:
- What is attachment and why is secure attachment important?
- How can I connect better with my child?
- How can I enhance my child’s social and emotional development?
- What is normal speech and language development?
- How can I encourage my child’s speech and language development
The evening will run from 8.00-10.30pm and is a free event, with tea/coffee provided by donation.
See attached flyer for further information: Speech language therapy_play therapy_flyer
More details about this event are on page 15 of April’s edition of the West Cork People.